Custom Crown Care
- Lace Closures are delicate fabric with hair individually ventilated into the base, knotted and secured with an adhesive
- Limit excessive scratching, rough handling, and vigorous washing to prevent premature balding of your closure
- Sulfate-free shampoo's are recommended to cleanse your extensions of dirt and product build up.
- With a wide tooth comb gently comb hair beginning from the ends and working towards the base of the unit.
- Naturally air drying your unit is always recommended but a hooded or hand held dry set to a low temp can be used to help speed the drying process.
- Always use heat protectants when applying hot tools to your custom unit.
- Satin storage bags are recommended to store your custom unit when traveling or not in use.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO PURCHASE
- Wig/Paddle Brush
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Satin Bonnet/Scarf
- Light Styling Oil
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioner